For Campers and Parents
We're delighted that you'll be spending part of your summer with us at Camp Carew. It's going to be a great summer and we're really excited that you're going to be a part of it. Camp Carew is a very special place, and we can't wait for another amazing summer.
This year, we've planned all of your favorite activities: horseback riding, canoeing/kayaking, swimming, games, crafts, field trips, Bible study, and more!
Our theme for Camp Carew 2019 is God's Calling.
- Are You Seeking? Acts 16:13-15 (Story of Lydia)
- What Do You Hear? I Samuel 3:1-10 (Story of Samuel)
- What Are You Waiting For? Luke 2:36-38 (Story of Anna)
- What Do You Make of It? Luke 2:41-52 (Jesus in the Temple)
- Will You Share? John 6:1-13 (Feeding the Five Thousand)
- Will You Follow? Mark 1:16-20 (Calling the Disciples)
We're also working on new things all the time as we build on past summers. We want this year to be the best year ever at Camp Carew!
Please note: the health profile section of the online registration process contains a download of a document that needs to filled out by your physician. You may then scan and upload this form to the website or bring it with you to camp. You may also make your payment securely through the CampDoc website.
Camp Carew is a drug- and alcohol-free environment.